Saturday, 16 August 2008

The Saturday Salute 16.08.08


Picture Thanks to Ben Lawson


H
ere it is, my first ever Saturday Salute, a weekly nod towards all that has charmed and intrigued me on the great wide web over the past seven days.

Just for fun. It's A Wonderful Internet.

How to Make a Whole New Wardrobe by Recycling Your Clothes. Some really good tips. Just add time!

10 Tips To Save On Haircare. Frugal suggestions aplenty!

If you're after up to date hair inspiration for your next cut, forget expensive magazines, head to Urban Outfitters website for the most gorgeous of do's. I personally adore this girl's style, long hair is such a luxury, and the colour is beautifully subtle. Could I pull off the heavy fringe...? Time will tell. Find a do you fancy, print, and take in to your hairdresser.

If you've got enough ink in your printer, print out a copy of this and stick it somewhere where you'll see it everyday. Unadulterated, daily inspiration!

The Size Of Our World. Prepare to have your mind well and truly boggled.

My first glance at the works of Shel Silverstein. What a cool guy.

Dog Diary vs. Cat Diary. The only way you could possibly not laugh at this is if you've never owned a cat or dog.

Selling Sex to Study. Times Online reports on the drastic measures some students will take to avoid the dreaded debt. What do you think?

2 comments:

I Like You said...

Megan-
I love your suggestion to look at the urban outfitters website. I would have never thought of that and I love all the hair styles on that website. I guess I was too busy looking at the clothes, before. I've been meaning to get a hair cut for much too long now.
Your blog is super cute. I can't wait until your next post.

Voila Megan said...

'i like you.' - what a delightful screen name, keep spreading the love!
It really does thrill me immensely to recieve comments in these early stages of my blogging adventures(I clap and grin and make 'eeee' sounds.) I'm really glad you're getting something from what I'm writing. Go wild with the new hairstyle! I'll look out for pics on your blog...
Adoration,
Megan x

Post a Comment