Sunday, 31 August 2008

The Saturday Salute 30.08.08

Better late than never! The weeks finds:

The Poster List are definately deserving of a click if you're a new student with a bare room to personalise on the cheap. Here are a few of my favourites:



If you reside in the south west area of the UK then check out Blind Lemon Vintage who have an upcoming vintage fashion fair in Bristol this October. Just buying a ticket puts you in the draw to win £150 to spend at the event. I know I'll be there!

Well folks, this one's pretty self-explanatory.

How to Get Cheap Flights. A lot of reading material; if you're organised enough, you'll get a great deal.

The guys over at Students at Uni have devised an in depth guide to Making Money Around Your Studying.

Edit: Almost forgot this little gem on Tips and Advice For Freshers from Flying Saucer.

Short and sweet (I began on a cliche so I shall end on one.)

What's been floating your boat on the wonderful web this week?
Share!

Adoration,
Megan x

2 comments:

goooooood girl said...

Good good good......

Anonymous said...

hey lil sis! I came on with the intention of reading all, but i used google to find you,have to admit i forgot the address and i know you book marked it for me but i'm in bed on my laptop and too lazy to go downstairs...anyway, why am I only getting this Sats salute? I really did have the best of intentions to get into this blog because I know it means a lot to you and I want my Megtoon on your title page soon! so I guess it's back to Gone with the Wind....love yoooooo xxx

p.s You better be taking me with you to that lemon thing! you know your ole sis is your vintage fair buddy

p. p. s. Very proud of what your doing too it looks so professional especially to a lamen like me as you seem to think I am!

Post a Comment