Thursday, 11 September 2008

Money Saving Expert


If you haven't familiarised yourself already, what rock have you been hiding under?! Martin Lewis, AKA the Money Saving Expert, is on a one man quest for the rights of the lowly consumer, and he's got loads of tasty tit-bits for us students.

You can sign up to his Money Saving Tips here - a free, regular newsletter delivered straight to your inbox with a wealth of goodies from high street vouchers and 2 for 1 deals on eating out, to the best rates for savers. The information in my Money, Honey 3 part series was largely sourced from Martin's wise words - I think the man's a legend! So, what are you waiting for? Get your butt over there!

Here are a few of his top tips this week:

A round up of the most powerful laptops for under £400, great if your keen to run all the latest programs on your new PC.

If you're in the UK or Scotland, apparently you could bag yourself a free blow-dry or £3 haircut. Get a new look for autumn.

Fancy an all-in-one Canon printer, scanner and photocopier for just £22? (Heck, I know I do!) Here's how. Hurry, offer ends September 29th.

Get some sound advice on cheap student home insurance here.

Last, but definitely not least, check out his 'Must Read' on 'What I Wish I'd Known Before I was A Student'. Experienced students offer up their money advice, great if you're a worried newbie!

Let me know if any of his advice pays off for you! I'd love to hear about your money saving experiences.

Adoration,
Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment