Monday, 22 September 2008

Words to Live By #6

Image thanks to lebonbonmulticolore

Believe it or not, today was my very first day of University. It was a bit shaky, but really good overall. As a self-confessed nerd, my preliminary lectures are proving to perk me up more than the social side of things, but I'm aiming to get the perfect balance.

I know that, for a lot of you, much more emphasis will be placed on the 'PARTY! PARTY!' side of the University experience, that's cool, and I guess fresher's week is the best time to get it out of your system, but do try and get your money's worth from the experience as a whole. Putting your all into your study now will only ever be rewarding; if you're already moaning about having to sit through a subject talk, then consider if the course is right for you. If you're a fresher it won't be too late to change. Work hard and have fun!

“Work is either fun or drudgery.
It depends on your attitude.
I like fun.”

Colleen C. Barrett

Adoration,
Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment