Friday, 17 October 2008

Internet Shopping Over High Street Shopping

Image thanks to net_efekt

The adorable Carrie of Wish Wish Wish has most kindly allowed me to guest post for her this week. You can find the article and continue the debate here.

If you've wandered over from Carrie's site then Welcome! It's lovely to have you. Please stick around, there's loads to see...

Girls On Film is an article I've written all about integrating the aesthetics of your favourite movies into your everyday.

Check out my tips on How to Source Motivation From Desolation too.

You could even get involved with The Saturday Salute, a weekly slice of the pie that is: my Internet adventures!

And don't miss my many words on Student Money and Computing on a Budget for some practical, no-nonsense advice.

Don't forget to let me know what you think, or even Subscribe!

Adoration,
Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment