Tuesday, 27 January 2009

Costume Culture: Nice and Nautical

Sailor chic - let's face it - it's been done, but why don't we do it better? Here are a few fresh looks for a bit of inspiration on that naughty nautical theme night.

Pin Up
For the saucier sailor-ette with a boy in every port.


Product information


Flirty
This look is perfect for costumed cocktails and dancing.


Product information


Cute
More of an everyday outfit, but who says you need an occasion to go themed?


Product information


Alternative
Sailor slick for the hot rock chick.


Product information

More, more, more...

Nautical swimwear? I like this and love this.

Which is your favourite? Or are you over the nautical theme?







Like what you've found here at Charade? Then please
subscribe , follow me on bloglovin' or bookmark me easily by clicking one of the options in the drop-down menu below. Your support is very much appreciated



8 comments:

sandraaa_xo said...

i love the idea!
those red boots are hot, where can i get them!?

Jackie said...

I love the nautical theme. I've always loved it so I doubt I will ever be over it.
I'm especially lovin' that pin up outfit you put together.
And the retro chic sailor one piece is amazing. I want it!

Bambola said...

=O LOVEloveLOVE the boots in the alternative outfit! I'm not really an "alternative" person but I'd totally wear that outfit!

Bambola x

sara said...

ahhh i love love love the flirty and cute outfits! they are perfect!

Voila Megan said...

Thanks for all your comments ladies!

Sandraaa_xo - You can get the boots here: http://www.buycostumes.com/Carnival-Boots-Adult-Red-Gold/38780/ProductDetail.aspx and they're only $49.99, not sure about UK shipping though... I love that in the description they say 'turn any plank into a runway!' Too cute!

x

Anonymous said...

where can you find these clothes at? mainly the pin up one and the flirty one?

Megan said...

Anon - Product info below each one but this is 2 years old now so you might have trouble finding the items! Polyvore is a good search tool for sailor chic items though.

Anonymous said...

ohh :-( ok well thank you!!! very cute website btw

Post a Comment