Wednesday, 4 February 2009

Luxurious Living on a Budget

Image thanks to D Sharon Pruitt

Guess who's been off guest posting again... I hope you don't feel I'm neglecting you, but I'm getting itchy feet; I want to spread the Charade message of fabulousness on a budget across the globe!

Anyhow, this time my words have ended up over at Dorm Delicious. The article talks about living luxuriously on a budget so go have a sneaky peek and let me know what you think.







Like what you've found here at Charade? Then please
subscribe , follow me on bloglovin' or bookmark me easily by clicking one of the options in the drop-down menu below. Your support is very much appreciated



1 comment:

Leia said...

Love your idea about strategically-placed mirrors - will have to try that! :)

Post a Comment