Saturday, 14 February 2009

The Saturday Salute 14.02.09

Image thanks to dutchti

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you've all spent your Saturday being adequately romantic - wink wink! Here are some fun little links from me to you...

My sister has been raving to me all week about DooYoo a site where you can get paid (and keep getting paid) for writing short reviews for almost anything, great for students with a bit of time on their hands.

Are you daring enough for these removeable wall stickers?

If you have a small blog or website then have a go making some buttons with Buttonator.

Learn How to Bust Out a Budget , Step by Step from Fabulously Broke.

And 7 Ways to Create a Wardrobe that is Uniquely Yours from College Fashion.

Smooches!







Like what you've found here at Charade? Then please
subscribe , follow me on bloglovin' or bookmark me easily by clicking one of the options in the drop-down menu below. Your support is very much appreciated

1 comment:

vania ♥ said...

I have wall stickers in my bedroom and I love it <3
I read the article about creating our wardrobe and i think is quite interesting *
i'll post your link in my link page!

Post a Comment