Thursday, 26 February 2009

Web Banners

Here's a cute way to show off your soft-spot for all things Charade: snap up a web banner! These are my first efforts created via Polyvore. Hopefully you like them enough to allow one pride of place on your website/blog/myspace etc. Every little bit of support from you guys helps me immensely and I am truly indebted! Just copy and paste the html code and add it to your site.
















If you would like to design a web banner for Charade and have a permanent credited link on the site then get in touch with your design via email: mycharade@hotmail.com







Like what you've found here at Charade? Then please subscribe , follow me on bloglovin' or bookmark me easily by clicking one of the options in the drop-down menu below. Your support is very much appreciated

2 comments:

Ella said...

These Web banners are so cute :)
Im desperately trying to update and revamp the look of my blog and want to create my own web banners. What other options are there than polyvore?

Voila Megan said...

Ella - Thanks! I'm definately no web guru, hence why I made mine in Polyvore! But I guess a sensible way to make them would be with Photoshop and some stock images or vectors? Hope that helps!

Post a Comment