Thursday, 5 March 2009

And the Winner is...

Image thanks to cosmonautirussi

Thanks for all the tips, some great ideas for 'living large on less' there, and nice to see some new names (as well as the golden oldies) getting in on the action!

It's been tough to decide on the best contribution, and I actually feel quite bad that I can't send you all a copy of the book... But, unfortunately, there can only be one lucky Charadestar this time, and after much head-tapping I've chosen (drum roll please) Alisha!

Her tip was this:

"No matter how little you have, be in the moment. It's amazing how life-changing a free or cheap experience can be (take walking through the park) when you take the time to truly experience it. Stop and smell the flowers, watch the kids and dogs play, feel the sunshine, and recognize how truly miraculous it is just to be."

I was feeling whimsical and this idea really struck a chord with me, so congratulations lady! Email your current postal address to mycharade@hotmail.com

Everybody else - don't fret! I have some more great books lined up to review and there will be more opportunities to win.







Like what you've found here at Charade? Then please
subscribe , follow me on bloglovin' or bookmark me easily by clicking one of the options in the menu below. Your support is very much appreciated

2 comments:

Wanderlusting said...

Hey - just read your article on Painfully Hip and I have to say it is ASTOUNDINGLY AWESOME!

I just blogged about a similar thing I am suffering from: excess, and my need to start having less but better things. It's hard but I think your article will help me stay on track.

Keep up the good work - I love your blog so I may just have to link you :)

Wanderlusting said...

Hey Megan,

Just read your cost-saving tips on Painfully Hip and I identified with that article so much, I just had to let you know.

I just blogged about my current predicament of overcoming my need for excess, brought on by an impulsive and addictive personality. I have SO much and am only now realizing it's better to have less.

Great job, great article - I will reference it when things get rough :)

x0x0 Lusty

Anywhere But Here

Post a Comment