Monday, 2 March 2009

Eclectic Aesthetic

Hey, you remember way back in January when I wished you all Happy New Year? Well, I made a little suggestion about including my own photography / daily outfits here on Charade, an idea which several of you thought would be a positive thing. Et voila! I finally got around to doing something about it...




I wore this for a day of doing not much at all because, admittedly, it's still way too cold to be wandering outside with this much skin exposed!


Necklace This Charming Girl
Sparkly CardiganPrimark
Purple Socks American Apparel
Cream Tank Supre
Grey Slip Joy
Faux Pearl Bracelet (It was a hand-me-down!)

I'd love to make my 'Eclectic Aesthetic' a regular feature; I think it'll be quite refreshing to put more of myself into this blog, but what do you ladies think? Do you want to see more of this jazz?







Like what you've found here at Charade? Then please
subscribe , follow me on bloglovin' or bookmark me easily by clicking one of the options in the menu below. Your support is very much appreciated

15 comments:

LauraCassidy said...

Love your style! I think it's a great idea to show posts like these.

Tina said...

you look gorgeous, love your outfit too, and the lighting is so beautiful, a definite Yes for this series :)

sandraaa_xo said...

deffo
always good to see/read more from you :)
you look gorgeous.

Sherin said...

I'd love to see this as a regular feature.
And I really like the look.

Hannah said...

I like it too. Tis a really good idea. Just make sure you don't go down the route of becoming a slightly self-obsessed blogger who only posts outfit pictures, making themselves seem quite un-relatable/accesable.

Sorry, I hope I don't sound like a bitch. I hope you understand what I mean. :s
I love this blog for what it is already. Then again, a little more fashion in our lives never did anyone any harm.

Hannah.
x

Hannah said...

P.S. Cute socks! :]

Penny said...

I really like posts like this :)

Cindy Nathalie said...

I love your necklace...and post like this one are just great! ;)

vania ♥ said...

want to see more outfits for sure <3

Elly said...

Yeah! Eclectic Aesthetic!! I think that is fabulous idea!!

Voila Megan said...

Thank you all for the wonderful comments!

Hannah - I understand what you're saying and outfit posts will certainly never take over Charade, my focus is still that fabulous lifestyle!

Ney said...

Oh those purple socks... <3

Leia said...

Love this new feature and will look forward to it x x

Jen said...

More Megan! Yay you look gorgeous, love the skirt and the socks together.

Jackie said...

Fabulous! I especially love that necklace.

Post a Comment