Saturday, 21 March 2009

Lash Stiletto Winners

SO the winners of the two mascaras, out of the small few who entered (my UK readership is obviously far weenier than I anticipated!) are...

'Swifted' who favoured a versatile scarf as her perfect accessory, and...

'cupcakes_and_sparkles' who needs nothing more than a string of pearls and a smile!

Well done girlies, email your postal addresses to mycharade@hotmail.com and I will get the mascaras in the post to you first thing Monday.

Sweet dreams all,







Like what you've found here at Charade? Then please
subscribe , follow me on bloglovin' or bookmark me easily by clicking one of the options in the menu below. Your support is very much appreciated

2 comments:

sandraaa_xo said...

awh, i would have replied but i don't wear mascara! :)

maçã said...

Oh, I use mascara, everyday! It's one of my best friends. The ideia of these competition was amazing, the only problem is that I'm from Portugal :( Maybe a next time, I guess... ***

Post a Comment