Saturday, 7 March 2009

The Saturday Salute 07.03.09

Hello dears, I hope you are enjoying your weekend thus far. I am definitely not as I am working solidly... But I've got some fun posts lined up for the coming week, so I'll look forward to your responses.

And now, without further ado, my links for the week:

These perspex buttons from Made by White are most definitely going to be adorning my next winter coat. I'm finding the cuteness quite overwhelming.

My blogging muse, Briana of College Fashion, shares a hot Spring 2009 Trend.

For a little interior decorating inspiration and whole lot of warm & fuzzy, you need to know about Oh Joy! and Poppy Talk.

If you haven't seen it yet, Leah of Coral Stars writes about Ways to Maintain Your Inspiration. Genius!

Need a new blog to become obsessed with? Probably not. I'll offer you Anywhere But Here nonetheless.

Until we meet again...







Like what you've found here at Charade? Then please
subscribe , follow me on bloglovin' or bookmark me easily by clicking one of the options in the menu below. Your support is very much appreciated

2 comments:

Jen said...

Thank you ! Don't work too hard. x

Wanderlusting said...

Aww thanks for the shoutout - you rock!
Have a great Sunday :)

Lusty x0x0

Post a Comment