Tuesday, 21 April 2009

My Day, a.k.a. Blossoms, Blue Skies and Bargains in Bristol


No energy for a big post today I'm afraid Charadettes! But can I get a pat on the head for my cracking alliteration skills?? (Even if I do say so myself...)

I picked up this super sweet, super easy to wear dress at quirky Bristol store 'Bs8' on Park Street and am uber-pleased with it, you like? I'm also LOVING the sunshine we are having in Britain's west country right now, I just hope it stays this way.

The Dream Style Series
continues tomorrow, so don't be a stranger!

Kisses, hugs, and tea in mugs.


2 comments:

Leia said...

Great dress! I am really loving the sunshine in London right now. I might even be brave enough to wear a skirt tomorrow!

bowsandbrogues said...

I just found your blog and it's absolutely perfect! The Dream Style series and all your other tips are fantastic (and also that dress is too).
xxGrace

Post a Comment