Saturday, 25 April 2009

The Saturday Salute 25.04.09

Image thanks to foundphotoslj

Good day to you! It's link time.

I got interviewed by Fabulously Broke, how very flattering indeed.

Secretista is Life. College. Fashion.

Belle and Boo (above) are just the most wonderful illustrations ever.

WorkLoveLife 'explores topics that range from career development and entrepreneurship to relationships, from personal finances to spirituality.'

In the UK? Get a free £10 Bourjois 3d lip gloss, when you pay £1.99 postage.

I LOVE Steve Pavlina and have been an avid reader for a while now, but I only just discovered his 10 Tips for College Students. Genius.

In a spot of bother? Want to help others? Wish Upon a Hero is one of those things that comes along and restores your faith in humanity.

Have you come across a humdinger of a link of late? Posted something ACE on your blog? Then don't be a meany, share!


4 comments:

cassie said...

I just found you through UK Lady Bloggers and can't believe how much we have in common. I love your blog, it's awesome! Hopefully I'll get to chat with you in the forums some time :)

Grace said...

Great links! Thank you. And congratulations on being interviewed, it's a great article. xx

Voila Megan said...

Cassie - Checked out your blog and yes we are freakishly similar! Perhaps we could look to do some collaborative work? Guest posts etc? I added you to my links in the 'Survival' section anyhow and I'll look out for you in the forums!

Grace - Thanks sweets! ♥

Secretista said...

Whoa! Thanks for linking my blog dearie. Ah. The life of a broke college student sure is hard. Especially when you're a fashion addict.

Post a Comment