Saturday, 30 May 2009

The Saturday Salute 30.05.09

Image thanks to [Nati]

Let Celestine Chua help you find your purpose on Embrace Living.

Get a girl crush on Johanni and her Wardrobe Project.

"I have lots of clothes I never wear, so I thought I'd make a project of using them. I will go through my wardrobe one garment a day, build a great outfit around it, and take a photo. When I'm finished I'll have a bunch of photos for inspiration whenever I feel I have nothing to wear. And I'll know what I should get rid of."
Find out The Truth Behind Night Owls and Morning People from Divine Caroline.

This is Paris, a gorgeously sordid editorial.

Beauty tips to take you through to Happy Hour.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend! I'm off to charity shop and stroll in the sunshine...

2 comments:

Leia said...

These all look great, thanks for sharing! Hope you have a lovely walk - soak up lots of sun! :)

Monica "The Intern" said...

just wanted to say i absolutely love your blog! keep up the great work and definitely keep it cheap. ;]

Post a Comment