Saturday, 6 June 2009

The Saturday Salute 06.06.09

Image thanks to Delphine

I've got a delicious Salute for you this week ladies, even if I do say so myself. Just look at the gorgeous image I found! It's titled 'Flying Dreams' and I really love it. I want an enormous living room with white washed floorboards, marshmallow-esq sofas, a huge faux-fur rug and this picture as a mural covering one wall. Mmm... Oh, and it's been two years today since my beau and I went all official (only two weeks after we'd first met) and still just in love as ever. The romance!

Now, I share my happiness with you in link form:

Dramatis Personae teaches us The Art of Self Love.

If you're loving my new look hairstyle, College Candy have got a great D.I.Y. guide to bangs.

Danielle LaPorte knows The Power of Being Positively Doubtful.

The University Blog has some interesting advice on The Mental Necessities of Timetabling.

And Zen Habits wants you to Design Your Space to Achieve Your Goals.

All very worthy reading, I think you'll agree. Have a powerful, productive and passionate weekend!

2 comments:

Mina Maundrell said...

ohh that image is lovely

Ashe Mischief said...

Thank you for sharing my post, cher! It looks like there are other excellent ones up there-- I'm eager to see them!

Post a Comment