Saturday, 13 June 2009

The Saturday Salute 13.06.09


Firstly, I'll Salute myself for getting an article published over at Independent Fashion Bloggers (ooer!) which may be of interest if you are a blogger yourself. It's titled Get Real: How to Beat Blogging Perfectionism and there's been some interesting feedback, so go get involved!

Fabulously Broke compiles her own comprehensive list of The Best Foods to Eat which is definitely print-worthy.

The BBC reports on how student's save for their business dreams. So what I'm doing right now.

I love, love, love the attitude of Dime Piece, don't you?


Both items from Dime Piece

I've also fallen a little head over heels for Penny Lane. I suspect you might too.

Bye, bye cuteypies!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

The article on how to beat blogging perfectionism was so helpful. My current blog layout is less than lovely (infact it's pretty much default) but I can't let that get in the way of a lovely post!

mysterycreature said...

Well done on the IFB article - it was a great and useful read. I write for IFB too, so nice to have a look at your blog!

Neira said...

that is awesome! good for you!

Post a Comment