Wednesday, 8 July 2009

Eclectic Aesthetic 08.07.09





Top Topshop
Glittery (yes, glittery!) Cardigan Primark
Birdcage Skirt H&M
Flower Headband H&M

Just a little dress-up session I thought I'd share, after all, it has been a while. I bought the most darling shoes yesterday, and I mean darling. At £25 they were the best bargain of my year so far. The problem is, they're more aspirational than practical when it comes to the rest of my clothing. In other words, I have next to nothing to wear them with. Plus, they're more Autumn/Winter than height of Summer. Though, I am not perturbed, and will attempt to get them into an outfit for your viewing pleasure a.s.a.p (as opposed to this look where I am noticeably shoe-less, I'm afraid I have no explanation for this faux-pas...)

I've also managed to snap up a whole heap of unspeakably cool vintage clothing which, due to my minimalist wardrobe endeavours, I shall be selling on very soon (after a very fun photo shoot to remember them by, naturally. ) More on that to come...

Over and out.

7 comments:

Leia said...

Oh Megan! You look so pretty! At first glance, I thought you were wearing a dress - the top and skirt go so well together. Really very lovely pictures.

Voila Megan said...

Thanks Leia! You've given me a big grin ♥

Rosie Unknown said...

If they are more fall shoes, you have time to find a couple of pieces to help ease them into your wardrobe!

emobopeep said...

This is so darling! I thought it was a dress too, actually (:

Voila Megan said...

Rosie Unknown - That's what I'm hoping! I've got my eye on the perfect handbag as we speak... Affording it is another matter altogether though!

embopeep - Thank you, thank you, thank you ♥

kaitlinpaigeallen said...

So pretty and ethereal. The top and skirt go great together. I can never match things up so well.

Christina Crowe said...

Leia said, "Oh Megan! You look so pretty! At first glance, I thought you were wearing a dress - the top and skirt go so well together. Really very lovely pictures."

I agree! At first glance, your outfit could almost come off as a very stylish dress. I need to get something similar in my wardrobe!

Post a Comment