Saturday, 11 July 2009

The Saturday Salute 11.07.09

Image thanks to migraine chick

So, you'll notice I didn't post my Salute last week, apologies! The internet here in Welshland is really slow, making everything I do blogging-wise take twice as long. Major bummer and very off-putting. Hopefully I can make up for it with these juicy links...

Make your own no-sew bows for hairpins and whatever else takes your fancy, either with ribbon or fabric. Nice and easy looking instructions. I can't wait to have a go, there's some pink gingham lying around here with my name on it...

Danielle LaPorte has notes to my 20 year old self. If you want to be as cool as she is at 40 (hell, I know I do) you'd better listen up! "Your heart...your heart...your heart is where it's at."

Hello handbag of my dreams at nearly half price, you will be mine! Update: The ultra observant and extremely generous people from FashionInStore.com spotted this declaration of love and are offering an extra 25% off all items throughout July! Just drop the code 'JULY25RP' when you're at the checkout!

PluginID asks How Much of Life are You Actually Living? Looks long and wordy but definately worth a read.

Posted anything tasty on your blog of recent? Come across any cool sites? Lusting over an online bargain? Tell us about it!

1 comment:

Post a Comment