Thursday, 16 July 2009

The Winners: Charade Summer Style with The Original Doll


Has it been two weeks already? Golly!

Thank you for all of your lovely entries, I'm so pleased to be choosing four winners instead of just one. I've allocated the prizes roughly to match with the winning outfits as it seemed the fairest way!

It was a tough decision but, without further ado, in no particular order, the winners...

Winner Number One - 'Urban Emo' by candicitten


I liked this one because it was quirky and inventive and the addition of the Vespa really evokes hot, city afternoons buzzing around town. This set wins the oversized flower bracelet to add some innocence to it's dark stylings!

Winner Number Two - 'Indigo Gold' by hellocestmoi



This one I chose for the dreamy use of colour; stunning blue with muted browns make it a stand out everyday outfit for summer (great for festivals too, with the boots.) This look wins the beautiful rose pendant.

Winner Number Three - 'Wild' by Samantha



I chose this set for the seamless accesorizing and strong country and western concept. I'm a sucker for any outfit involving cowboy boots. It wins the sweet Alice band.

Winner Number Four - Summer Fairytale Fashion by Aik.C.



I loved this look for it's over-the-top glamour and whimsical theme, great for a fancy summer event. I thought the glitter ball earrings were a perfect prize for this glitzy set.



I chose all these guys as winners for the obvious time, effort and creativity that had gone into the sets, well done to them! Please email me with your postage details and I'll pass them on to the guys at The Original Doll. And don't fret if you didn't win, there are tonnes of gorgeous bargain pieces to be bought over at the site, so check it out and make sure to bookmark: TheOriginalDoll.com

3 comments:

Christina Crowe said...

Congratulations!

Aik said...

Hi Meg,

Thank you so much for choosing me as one of the winners! I'm so honoured. By the way, I sent you an e-mail yesterday. Hope you've got it by now. Congratulations to all the winners!

Thanks again and have a nice day! =)

Best regards,
Aik.C.

MissNeira said...

that cream bracelet is so adorable! i want it!

xoxo

Post a Comment