Saturday, 22 August 2009

The Saturday Salute 22.08.09


Image thanks to D Sharon Pruitt

Aloha! Please peruse at your pleasure:

Champagne Living have Back to School tips plus a chance to win $100!

I just discovered Eclectic Eccentricity Jewellery and all I can say is: Golly. Gosh.



Frugal Bon Vivant helps you enjoy the good life on a budget - and we love that, do we not??

I love the style of the We Were Damsels girls.

Check out The Get Started Now Guide to Becoming Self Employed from Zen Habits.

I'm too in love with Sarah's Loft.

The Telegraph has 10 Ways to Survive University.

The Chic Fashionista offers tonnes of practical style advice.

Kind Over Matter
says 'Have you ever left something beautiful for a stranger to find, have you ever found something beautiful yourself? We want to see it.' It's one of those utterly lovely blogs you'll get addicted too very quickly!

Antler Mag is also totally drool-worthy.

And that's your bumper Salute! Now on to more thrilling things...

The Charade goody bag giveaway!

It was really not easy to randomly figure out a winner on this one, let's say there was a pen & paper & a lot of tallying involved! I did make it a little bit complicated for myself, but I got there in the end. You are all such incredibly sweet things that I wish I could send out 50 goody bags. But, alas, I'm in no position for such frivolity - maybe next year!

The lucky winner this time was... Aury! Super congratulations Aury, the goody bag is yours, all I need now is a delivery address, so get it to me a.s.a.p. via mycharade@hotmail.com

I started this giveaway week with the aim to say thank you to my readers, and you've all been so overwhelmingly fabulous, I now feel I have even more thanks to give! I am grateful beyond words for your support and enthusiasm. I'll set to scheming more ways I can show my appreciation... but for now, I hope your weekend is being lovely to you. See you next week for a return to normal articles and such; the real start to a brand new year of Charade!

5 comments:

sandraaa_xo said...

i followed the Telegraph link, thank you!

<3

Natalie said...

Wow, thanks for introducing me to Sarah's Loft- I really like it!

Luinae said...

Another amazing collection- one of my favourites!

Olivia @ Frugal Bon Vivant said...

Thanks for the link love! :) You have a brilliant blog... Cheers!

Wendy said...

could you tell us what's in the goody bag??
i'm so so so super curious! lololll.

Post a Comment