Saturday, 29 August 2009

The Saturday Salute 29.08.09


Image credit unknown.

Just a quickie!

Did you know I can read?

Want all the hottest fashion editorials in one place? Fashionation has you covered.

Pret A Portobello is the fashion market on the net with all manner of pretty to boast.

Aimee Marie tackles Life on a Shoe String: Interior Design.

Pablo Neruda has captured my heart:

Like this I love you,
as you dress
and how your hair lifts up
and how your mouth smiles,
light as the water
of the spring upon the pure stones,
Like this I love you, beloved.

- Pablo Neruda 'And because Love battles'

Also, check out my sister's new blog M.A.D ♥ ♥

Kisses for your weekend!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the coffee mug, and it is now my goal to find one like it!

scarcelylegal.blogspot.com

Aury said...

dearest megan,
so sorry abt the inaccessibility. i was really ill for awhile and now i have very little access to computers so thats why i havent been in touch but i will email u my address now.

maçã said...

Great likns! Thank you for sharing *

Post a Comment