Tuesday, 11 August 2009

The Sunshine, Suzy & I...

Something exciting happened today. My adored Suzy Smith handbag from Fashion In Store arrived! (Remember I mentioned it here?) So, naturally, I dragged my man out into the garden for photos.


If you squint (or click) on the above you might be able to see the little froggy that hot-footed it onto my right ankle and whom I discovered (and subsequently squealed in panic at) seconds after this shot! Hello Mr Frog:


(Yes, that's one big lollipop.)*

I'm so in awe of this bag, it's one of those 'I knew I loved you before I met you' situations (tell me I'm not the only Savage Garden fan?) Being a fashion conscious student is tough, so finding a great quality, well designed, practical, affordable handbag that rates this highly on the scale of hawt has completely made my year. And not only does she look great with these summer outfits, but I know Suzy's going to brighten my days come Autumn/Winter too.

Fashion In Store stock the whole line of Suzy Smith, plus other sweet brands, and are currently offering you, my lucky lot, your own personal 20% off discount code! Just enter 'Charade1' at the checkout point until the end of August. Honestly, don't pass this offer up, ladies, these bags have personality. Need proof? I'm still lusting after these beauts:
Ok, I've been looking for a layered bag like this for, oh, let's see now, my whole life? So on trend it hurts, perfect for the everyday, yet glam enough to dress up; a winner in versatility! Your budget will be proud of you for this multi-tasker.

This sweet little swing bag wants to be mine, it does. Just the right size for those days when your arms just aren't up to carrying a big handbag and in my colour too! (Yes, coral is now officially my colour.)

No LBD/Cocktails scenario shall ever be the same until I have this little style-bomb by my side. Cutely compact and just screaming femme fatale glamour.

One final note: I LOVE SUZY SMITH AND I WANT THEM ALL! Don't disappoint yourself, go and get one too.

* Kindly refrain from mentioning my distinct lack of tan, I'm going to Milan next month to address the situation!


12 comments:

sherin said...

I love that bag. It os so pretty. I need to get one as well. The colour is fantastic.

And nope, you're not the only Savage Garden fan!

Marie said...

That first bag is absolutely gorgeous!

Maria Confer said...

Oh, I covet your bag and lollipop!! Gorgeous photos.

Leia said...

I love Savage garden, I love your new bag, and I love it when you post photos of yourself! You are so pretty! :)

Voila Megan said...

♥ ♥ ♥

Thanks so much girls!

Betsey J said...

I love the heart shaped clutch/compact!

Aury said...

I love your bag and your new layout is SOOO Fabulous. How did you do it?

Voila Megan said...

Aury - Thanks! I can tell you that it was a long time in the making and I pretty much made it up as I went along and it would take me way too long to explain it here (I'm sure it didn't need to be that difficult!) but head to bloggerbuster.com for tutorials on how to tweak your layout, she has a good one on nav bars somewhere! If you get stuck email me and I'll try and talk you through the painful process of what I did!

Aury said...

Thanks Megan!

Maverick Malone said...

I loooove your new bag!! I love the bow on it, too :) THe black one you posted is lovely, as well! It makes me want a new bag!

x. mavi

maggie said...

my goodness, you are too cute!

love your blog to death, will definitely be keeping up from now on!

loveee
maggie

Ayomide said...

AHCK! Are you the only Savage Garden fan? Girl please, I not only have all their albums, but I have all of Darren Hayes' albums too, and I cried when I heard he got married. So no, you're not the only one.

Post a Comment