Monday, 10 August 2009

Words to Live By #51

Image thanks to i.anton

“There are those who work all day. Those who dream all day. And those who spend an hour dreaming before setting to work to fulfil those dreams. Go into the third category because there’s virtually no competition.”
Steven J Ross

Thank you for all your wonderfully honest and insightful responses to my question on getting financial help from your parents, they were really enlightening to read and I feel I know you all a little better now! I guess we're all in agreement that a little help toward your future is no bad thing.

On another note, this Friday is the first birthday of Charade! I'm so excited and am beavering away to arrange all sorts of treats to say thank you to my enthusiastic and loyal readers (that means you!) Watch this space.

Have a fantastic week (go on, you deserve it.)

1 comment:

Maria Confer said...

Very excellent words to live by. I tend to be too much of dreamer.

Wow, Happy early Blogiversary!!

Post a Comment