Sunday, 13 September 2009

Eclectic Aesthetic 12.09.09

(Don't you just love my 'Alice down the rabbit hole' shadow?!)

I wore this little number yesterday to a friend's birthday party. The leggings weren't totally necessary, apart from the fact that there was a bouncy castle... so I thought I'd play it safe and I'm glad I did!

I'm quite delighted with this walled backdrop; it makes a change to be outside for outfit shots and the location just in front of my house means I can run in at the likely event of being detected by the general public (pathetic, I know, but I'll get over it one day, I promise.)


Top and Clutch ♥ Charity Shop (less than a tenner for both! Can you say score?)
Skirt and Leggings ♥ H&M
Shoes ♥ Joy

As you can see, the side-fringe has also made a triumphant return (has this blog turned into The Chronicles of Megan's Haircut yet?)

7 comments:

Leia said...

Megan, you look lovely! I especially like your shoes - I so want a pair! Great haircut, too :)

Diana said...

I love your skirt! I always take my outfit pictures in my backyard, because I get really nervous and shy if people "catch" me taking photos of myself.

Rosie Unknown said...

Cute outfit! You should do more outfit posts!

Elise said...

Hello, I just had to leave you a note because I've so enjoyed reading your posts today. You have the most gorgeously beautiful site - best wishes & thank you ..

Claire said...

I don't really take pics outside either!! Love the skirt, fabulous colour.

Claudette said...

Cute outfit, You have a nice style.

http://newgateknocker.blogspot.com/

selina said...

love this outfit!! the shoes are so cute with the leggings, and the clutch is perfect!

Post a Comment