Saturday, 12 September 2009

The Saturday Salute 12.09.09

I'm back from Milan! I had a truly wonderful time with loads to share... but more of that in the coming week. For now, check out these babies:

Go ahead and love Keep Calm Gallery (as pictured above). You can thank me later.

Custom Keds? Yes please!

Connect with Your Creative Writer with the help of Think Simple Now.

The Killers make a grand job of Dire Straits' Romeo and Juliet (I went to Verona whilst in Italy and, since then, the fatally attracted duo have been popping up everywhere for me. Strange.)

The World Needs You to do What You Love.
Amen to that.

And now let's each of us celebrate our weekend with grins and giggles and cute outfits. Kiss kiss.

2 comments:

Rosie Unknown said...

Can't wait to hear all about Milan!

Thanks for the great roundup!

Kb said...

Ah I'm going to Milan in a few weeks, can you recommend any nice shops/clubs/restaurants?

Post a Comment