Thursday, 22 October 2009

It's Official!

Image thanks to MahPadilha

I may be horrendously ill and bed-stricken, but I still have reasons to be happy. We are now:


www.charadestyle.com


Yay! I hope you are as excited as I am about this big step! The old address will still direct you to the site, but I'd suggest updating where possible as I'd hate to lose you.

I also have a new email address in the form of:

megan[at]charadestyle[dot]com*

* Edit: This email is currently unavailable due to issues with it's set-up. Please stick to the old mycharade@hotmail.com for now and I'll inform you when this one is good to go!
** Re-Edit: We are good to go!

Which I will be updating around the site. I'll take this opportunity to send out big virtual hugs and kisses to all the loyal Charade readers who are the reason behind all these sorts of fantastic developments. Look out for more exciting changes in the near future...

7 comments:

Leah said...

Congratulations! Big step. And completely deserved! I'll update my links now I think x

Kb said...

Well done, I recently did this too. Too a while to figure out, DNS is so complicated!

♥Chymere♥ said...

CONGRATS!!!! And because of all your wonderful tips I'm on my way to similar success!

Vanessa said...

Congrats on the dot com status! You must be absolutely thrilled!

I had to come back here and say THANK YOU for linking me in your Sunday Salute. I've been busy, so I haven't been reading blogs/doing posts that much in the past week, so I was really surprised to see a huge spike in my hits on Sunday. I checked my referring sites, and you were my top one! What do you know! I found out that you linked to my blog, and I just wanted to stop by to tell you I appreciate it.

Have a lovely weekend! :)

.:*aMbAr*:. said...

Congrats!!! I know how it feels!!! =)

PS: Did you have to by another service or I dunno to get your e-mail to be like that??? Pleeeeeease let me know.

Ambar
ambarblah@gmail.com

Voila Megan said...

Hey Ambar,

It depends on your mail provider, I'm with hotmail and I actually did it such a long time ago I can't even remember how. I'm sure with gmail (who I can see you are with) it must be pretty easy. Just type the question into a google search or contact someone there and ask. Here's a general tutorial as a starting point:

http://www.online-tech-tips.com/computer-tips/how-to-create-your-own-personalized-domain-email-address-for-free/

Hope that helps, sorry I couldn't be more specific. I honestly just make this techy stuff up as I go along!

.:*aMbAr*:. said...

Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!! I'm checking that out right this second..

THANKS!

Post a Comment