Saturday, 24 October 2009

The Saturday Salute 24.10.09

Image thanks to Vivianna love

Finally feeling better after being ill all week, I've really got to crack down on uni and blogging and annualing and all the rest of it if I'm ever going to catch up with myself! Here are some yummy links to get your weekend's browsing off to a flying start:

Say 'NO!' to any impending winter blues with 50 Ways to Build Your Optimism.

I think The Fun Theory is simply genius - why didn't anyone think of that earlier?!

Now you can get your stationary From Japan With Love.

Seth Godin tackles trolls: '"Can't please everyone," isn't just an aphorism, it's the secret of being remarkable.'

We could all benefit from knowing How to Get Passionate About Boring Tasks from PluginID.

Thank you and goodnight!

2 comments:

vivianna said...

Your blog is lovely! I am going to add it to my reader ;)

Voila Megan said...

Thanks Vivianna! ♥

Post a Comment