Thursday, 26 November 2009

Eclectic Aesthetic 21.11.09 (The 21st Birthday Edition)



Just a few snapshots of my birthday in the mighty Las Vegas. The budget guide will be winging its way to you next week as I'm snowed under with backed-up university work just now...(poo.)

This is me and Cai beside one of the many Bellagio swimming pools which we missed out on because we didn't bring our swimsuits - doh. We didn't expect it to be so warm. Oh heck, just another reason to go back I guess!



I know the images are a bit teeny-weeny, I didn't plan to make an outfit post, but you get the idea!

Long black top ♥ Joy
White top ♥ Dorothy Perkins
Black bow ♥ Primark
Tights ♥ Primark
Bag ♥ Suzy Smith
White bow shoes ♥ Joy

My lovely little cake with a candle and everything.

It was such a fab birthday, truly a dream come true as I've been planning it since I was about 16! What did you do/plan to do for your 21st? Have you done something amazing for another landmark birthday? Tell all (pictures most welcome.)

7 comments:

Mausumi said...

Happy belated birthday!

I spent my 22nd birthday in Vietnam last year, but that's the first time I have been somewhere else than home on my birthday.. this year I don't have any plans... :)

Danni and Maria said...

Happy birthday! :) It was my birthday recently and I just had a nice meal and some drinks :)
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3063081&op=2&o=global&view=global&subj=513992292&id=677272283#/photo.php?pid=3063088&op=2&o=global&view=global&subj=513992292&id=677272283&fbid=170927047283

Harriet said...

Happy Birthday to you! Looks so much fun!

My 21st wasn't so big, I had a party and went clubbing! For my 18th I went for afternoon tea at the Savoy Hotel. We ate so much cake I could barely wobble out of there!

Rosie Unknown said...

Wow, happy birthday!!!

I'm not too excited for 21, since it doesn't really mean anything over here in Canada, I am super excited for sixteen and eighteen though!

Molly said...

You're only just 21! I thought you were older because of your dress style!

Leia said...

Happy belated birthday!

I love your outfit. I hope you don't mind me linking to this post on my blog tomorrow morning? :)

Megan said...

Mausumi - No plans?! Make some!

Danni and Maria - Couldn't follow the link :( but sounds lovely!

Leia - Thanks, and of course no problem about linking :)

Molly - I'm not sure if that's a compliment or an insult?!

Harriet - Yum! I wanted to go to The Ritz for high tea on my 19th but couldn't so I got a surprise tea party at home which was even lovlier!

Rosie Unknown - Technically it doesn't mean anything to us English either, but any excuse for a big celebration I think!

Post a Comment