Saturday, 28 November 2009

The Saturday Salute 28.11.09


Image thanks to helgabj

What is it about these first few weeks of winter that make you feel sooooo lazy?! I don't know. But I'm definitely suffering from it, people. Bad timing too, as uni deadlines are approaching... On that note, here's a heap of happy procrastination.

The Glam Grad Student asks: what's the secret of female friendships?

The most exciting site I've come across in quite some time: P.S. I Made This. Eye candy alert!

What do you think about The Art of Re-Gifting on University Chic? I'm not convinced.

Loving your body vs. making peace with it from Venus Vision.

Why the Media Sucks on Too Shy to Stop: "what we need is actual, legitimate, vital journalism that a curious public will consume." A very long but interesting and challenging article.

Enjoy your weekend guys and gals!

3 comments:

Sophie said...

Oh what great links! Shank you! I especially love PS I Made This.

A said...

Thanks for the link, darling!

Mausumi said...

I love the PS! I made this!

such great diy ideas! :)

Post a Comment