Thursday, 31 December 2009

Announcing: 31 Days to Make Your Life Amazing

Image thanks to yyellowbird

January, famed month of self-empowerment, resolution and renaissance; what better time to make magnificent changes in your life than at the beginning of a brand-spanking new year, ready to unravel like a big ball of sparkly string?

Many of you will recall my Dream Style Series, I considered it a great success and you all seemed to enjoy it. For that reason, I am embarking upon another themed month. Only, in true Charade style, I’m stepping it up a gear.

I’m going to Make Your Life Amazing.

Over the first four shimmering weeks of 2010, I will be initiating you into the wonder that is: your own amazing life. That’s right, and I won’t be doing it by halves. Every single day of January 2010 I will be posting an uplifting, enlightening, inspirational article – that’s thirty-one articles altogether. Phew.

Each article will be made up of three parts:

A foundational, inspirational idea to get you thinking
A summary for straightforward development
An item of ‘homework’ to undertake if you’re really serious about that amazing life

If you want to take part, all you’ll need to do is to pop by the site each day, armed with a journal/reporter’s pad/post-it/napkin and pen, ready to document all your dreams coming true. I will be doing the exercises along with you, and will post my journal pictures. Then, we can all get giddy and discuss how we’re doing in the comments. Sound good?

Article titles will include:

How to Reclaim Your True Individuality
Getting to Know Your Productive Self
Improve Your Life by Playing a Character
Take Yourself on a Creative Date
How to Find and Follow Your Bliss

The month will be totally, 100% free, because that’s just the type of nice gal I am! Then, once the month is over, I will be cramming all the individual articles together into my first ever ebook, which will be for sale, but only if you need the convenience of a nifty file holding all the juicy. If not, happy days, you got some amazing, on me.

What’s MORE is that, at the end of the month, I will be launching something I have been planning ever since the summer, something I’m really, very, very excited about. It will be the beginning of a purchasable podcast series which will draw directly on M.Y.L.A but be even more practical and nitty-gritty: the ‘Learn to Love...’ series. From waking up early, to feeling confident, to cleaning your room (!) there will be an article for everyone, and you can once and for all beat the niggling, everyday challenges that stand in the way of your dream life.

The ‘Learn to Love...’ articles will be released on the last day of every month throughout 2010, be 3000 words each and available for a teeny-weeny contribution of just £1 (less than $2) PLUS 20 pence of each sale will be going to the Look Good Feel Better campaign, so you’ll not only be supporting me, but contributing to a great cause that’s all about making women feel fabulous too! More on L2L at the end of the month.



31 Days to Make Your Life Amazing Month will begin tomorrow. Please support me and, if you decide to take part, post the button to your website or blog. Thanks guys & gals, don't forget to pop back for the very first instalment tomorrow and, as always, share your delightful insights!

18 comments:

chiara said...

This is so awesome! Can't wait to read the first article! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Yay sounds amazing! Can't wait!

dressgirl said...

I am so very excited about this! Loved the dream style series and no doubt will adore this too! Keep up the great work Megan!!!

dressgirl xx

theglamourproject.blogspot.com

punkelikat said...

Oh, jesus! I'm so excited. Also I'm very happy about the podcasts. Sign me up for about every single one of them! You are truly wonderful.

_LMC said...

Great idea, I`ll be following <3

Love your blog :))

milky ~ rose said...

ill be joining in :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! =D I will look forward to it. xx

JO said...

This is AMAZING! I cannot wait til tomorrow to see the first post. I wish you much success with your e-book and podcasting!

Johanna

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for these posts! I will absolutely be following

Detective said...

Megan, does the 'Learn To Love' series come in the article form, or podcasts? You mention both here.

Either way, it sounds fantastic :) Thank you for keeping the price down low, too! It makes it much more accessible to your readers.

Eternal*Voyageur @ Venusian*Glow said...

Wow ! I really want to take part !
I can't wait till tomorrow !!!!

Mausumi said...

This sounds like a great idea!!

I feel that your blog is going in the direction that I want mine to go someday! Very excited to see how things work out for you!

And I'm really looking forward to developing a lot as a person in the next year!

Happy new year!

Megan said...

Detective - The L2L series will be podcasts that I'll be reading from a written article, of which you will also recieve the PDF to follow along with! Thanks for your kind words and support :)

Rosie Unknown said...

That is such a great idea! Good luck, I can't wait to read the first instalment!

Happy New Year!

Stephanie said...

I am so so excited about this. what an amazing way to start 2010.

R. said...

Wow, this is amazing! I look forward to seeing it all unfold :)

--xo.

Nicola said...

Sounds brilliant. ALl the best and I look forward to reading, supporting, and contributing as much as I can =)

endlesslyelusive said...

Fantastic. I really love your articles, can't wait to read more! Thanks for your generosity. :)

Also, thanks for letting us know about Look Good Feel Better. Seems like a terrific organization.

Emily

Post a Comment