Tuesday, 22 December 2009

Dress Up Like Your Favourite Christmas Song

Back in February I had a crack at composing outfits based on some of my favourite songs. Now that it's Christmas, I thought it was time for another go with a festive twist! See if you agree with my combinations, and have a go yourself. Click the images for product details.

Eartha Kitt ♥ Santa Baby
Listen here! 



Buh-bum.. buh-bum...
Santa baby, just slip
a sable under the tree, for me
Been an awful good girl
Santa baby so hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa baby, a '54 convertible too, light blue,
I'll wait up for you dear
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Think of all the fun I've missed,
Think of all the fellows that I haven't kissed
Next year I could be just as good
If you check off my christmas list

Santa baby, I want a yacht and really thats not a lot
Been an angel all year
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa honey, one little thing I really need, the deed
To a platinum mine,
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa cutie, and fill my stocking with a duplex and cheques,
Sign your x on the line
Santa cutie, and hurry down the chimney tonight

Come and trim my chirstmas tree,
With some decorations bought at Tiffany's
I really do believe in you,
Let's see if you believe in me

Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing, a ring,
I don't mean on the phone,
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Hurry down the chimney tonight
Hurry, tonight.


Wham Last Christmas 
Listen here!



Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day, You gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special

Once bitten and twice shy
I keep my distance but you still catch my eye
Tell me baby do you recognise me?
Well it's been a year, it doesn't surprise me

(Happy Christmas!) I wrapped it up and sent it
With a note saying "I Love You" I meant it
Now I know what a fool I've been
But if you kissed me now I know you'd fool me again

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day, You gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special

(Oooh. Oooh Baby)

A crowded room, friends with tired eyes
I'm hiding from you and your soul of ice
My God I thought you were someone to rely on
Me? I guess I was a shoulder to cry on
A face on a lover with a fire in his heart
A man undercover but you tore me apart
Oooh Oooh
Now I've found a real love you'll never fool me again

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day, You gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special


Gabriella Cilmi Warm This Winter

We met in the winter
And we fell in love

Right by a fire place
We shared our first embrace
And then inside my heart
I felt a fire start

It’s gonna snow outside
The weather will be cold
But I’m gonna be warm this winter

Each time your lips touch mine
They taste like sparkling wine
I feel so warm and loved
Just cause I love you so

Its cosy in your arms
If you’re so happy to hold
But i’m gonna be warm this winter

Ice skating on a frozen lake
Sleigh riding down a mountain slide
Roasting popcorn, dancing till the dawn
That was how, a new love was born

It’s just like make believe
Each night is new years eve
Each day is Christmas day
You make me feel this way

It’s gonna snow outside
The weather will be cold
But I’m gonna be warm this winter

It’s gonna snow outside
The weather will be cold
But I’m gonna be warm this winter

Oh, you’ll make me warm this winter
Oh baby, make me warm this winter

 Your turn! Post to your blog or just leave a link to Polyvore; I'll consider it a very special cyber-Christmas gift. Have fun!

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

Awww what a cute post! I looooove your Santa Baby outfit most of all :)

Samantha said...

This is the most adorable post! I love the concept behind it, and I like the Santa Baby outfit best too. It fits the song so well!

mariaik said...

Santa Baby is my favorite too - I think the votes are in! :-)

accordingtoashley said...

love love love!

laura said...

oh, i love the last set! (:

sandraaa_xo said...

this is so cute!
i love warm this winter! :D

Post a Comment