Wednesday, 9 December 2009

Eclectic Aesthetic 08.12.09

Yesterday I journeyed to London to see Pink in concert as a very belated birthday gift to my sister (she was 23 in February!) I thought I'd share my chosen attire:



I was most impressed with myself for mastering the fringe 'roll', what do you think? Next time I'm going to try it more centred, and perhaps with the rest of my hair pinned up too. I ♥ vintage hair!




I love this rocking horse necklace, I think a statement pendant adds so much character to even a very simple outfit.



Blouse & Shorts ♥ H&M
Socks ♥ Primark
Bag ♥ Thrifted
Scarf ♥ Thrifted
Necklace ♥ A Wear


Just having a little swing...

Hope you're having a fab week!

7 comments:

Leia said...

I love your outfit, but I hope you were warm enough! It's been so chilly lately. :)

Megan said...

Leia - I did layer up with a cardy, coat and scarf, but my knees were still a bit chilly!

Vanessa said...

I love your outfit, especially your socks! I always like seeing people wearing knee socks. In fact, I don't see it enough.

totalasininity said...

i love this look, especially your hair!!!

Rosie Unknown said...

I love this outfit! It all seems so vintage picture book! (that is a complement)

And Happy very belated birthday to your sister!

milky ~ rose said...

you look so lovely <3

Claire said...

Great hair, I'm v impressed!! And you look lovely, very vintage!

Post a Comment