Monday, 14 December 2009

Featured Promotion: Very.co.uk PLUS Voucher Code


Still stuck for Christmas presents? Or have it all ‘wrapped up’ and want to treat yourself to a smug reward for your festive organisational skills? With a whole host of home grown celebrity style queens onboard including Fearne Cotton, Holly Willoughby & Peaches Geldoff, Very.co.uk could be the answer you’re looking for.


drool.

Launched on 5th July and designed with internet savvy customers in mind, this snazzy shopping hotspot gives you the opportunity to link with a social network of 'Very Insiders' and exchange tips and ideas as well as bringing you the latest looks straight from the catwalk.

Online shopping just got a lot more interesting.


One of the cutest pieces has to be this quirky cape from the Fearne Cotton range. Wouldn't it look delicous paired with a long-sleeved jersey dress, thick wooly tights and platform Mary Jane's? At £39.00 it's a real find that will add the pièce de résistance to any Christmas ensemble, I think you’ll agree. And not many online stores can boast stand-out fashion like this from a weeny size 6 all the way up to a size 20!



So, what’s the deal?

I’m always looking for ways to save my pennies shopping online, and it isn’t often you come across an offer this tempting. Open a credit account with Very.co.uk and you’ll be thanked to the sum of £10 off any £40 or more spend. Not bad! (Just be jolly careful, and don’t let that interest stack up!)

Offer Voucher Code: ZG253

P.S. Very.co.uk even has naughty undies courtesy of Dita Von Teese, and a kick-ass online magazine. Sold.

What do you think ladies? Worth bookmarking?

8 comments:

JO said...

Yes, that cape is adorable, indeed! I love it! Looks like this store has some incredible styles.

I am finished with my holiday shopping, but my list was easy--my mom and sister, and then I simplified this year by buying all my friends the same thing! I did actually reward myself yesterday by buying a new face mask (a really expensive face mask!!). It caught my eye, and I decided that I never buy myself anything and deserve it!

Johanna

Harriet said...

Wow that cape is gorgeous! That may very well tempt me! I generally don't like to open credit accounts though as I'm worried I'll forget to pay it off!

Megan said...

Jo - Good call buying the friends the same thing! And a decent face mask is always worth the investment - beautfiul skin is priceless!

Harriet - Isn't it! I want one... It would just be so different to the normal coat or jacket scenario. I see your point on credit accounts but got to think of that credit score. If you never get credit you're less likely to be allowed it when you do need it. I've recently started using a credit card but am being super, super careful to avoid charges - just leave yourself post-its everywhere as a reminder!

Molly said...

Lovely site, I was going to say about the credit account too.

Have you thought of doing a post on advice for credit cards and accounts? What is and isn't good, what to avoid, how to be careful ect? Like you've done with budgeting?

Aury said...

I am loving the vibe this store is giving off its very whimsical but classy at the same time! Definitely has potential to be one of my favs. Thanks Megan!
http://anordinarygirlsworld.blogspot.com

Megan said...

Molly - I did do another post on Debt if you haven't already seen it: http://www.charadestyle.com/2008/08/money-honey-part-ii-that-thing-called.html

But I think another money series could most definitely be on the cards.

The Style PA said...

That cape is fab. Haven't seen many which are fitted like that. Good fine.

John said...

This is very nice cap. I like it.I want to buy it by using your offered discount voucher codes.

Post a Comment