Saturday, 5 December 2009

The Saturday Salute 05.12.09


Image thanks to MR+G

I know absolutely everybody is saying it, but I cannot believe this year is coming to a close. It's been so full and exciting, and yet I've got a sense that I haven't done enough! How are you all feeling about it?

Next year will definitely be career focused for me. I've got so many exciting plans for the world of blogging, and I've been thinking a lot about what I'll be doing beyond university. I'm 21 now (eek!) and I really want to place myself in a strong direction; I'm even working on a '5 Year Plan'! What does next year hold for you?

2010... It sounds like a year of big happenings, don't you think?

Now, for the line-up:

For those of you (like me) with deadlines approaching in the next fortnight, Martin of The University Blog has 26 Sharp Essay Tips.

I've just discovered and am loving Kyla Roma. There is soon going to come a point when I reach blog-saturation!

I can't remember if I posted this, but are you 20, brilliant, and totally lost?

Casey's pics from her Virginia trip are divine!

Sarah Von knows The Art of Gift Giving.

[Edit] Oops, forgot to mention I was also interviewed by the lovely Ella of Ella Inspired, don't miss it!


3 comments:

Ella said...

You should all also check out the interview I did with Megan about Charade on Monday - http://ellainspired.blogspot.com/2009/11/ladies-of-blogisphere-megan.html

Megan said...

Sorry Ella! - Adding it now, totally forgot!

Mausumi said...

Hi there, Megan! I just wanted to let you know that I wrote about your blog in my advent calendar today! You can find it here.

Post a Comment