Saturday, 26 December 2009

The Saturday Salute 26.12.09


Image thanks to yyellowbird

Good Boxing Day to you! I'm so tuckered out with all the munching and merriment, a bit of interweb procrastination seems just the ticket.

If you're a little fuzzy about what you'll do with the approaching year, here are 11 Ways to Gain Clarity from Steve Pavlina.

Yum, yum, yum, Delish Beads on etsy. 

A big question: do young entrepreneurs need to go to college?

Oh boy, 50 Quotes on A Life of Adventure. They'll be making an appearance on more than one Monday I'm sure!

And finally, I believe, We Have What it Takes:

"We struggle because we believe the journey is worth it.


We struggle because we want to improve ourselves.


We struggle because we know we have what it takes."

Thank you and goodnight!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Oooo I love the Delish Beads! I want those little ice cream cone ones really badly now. I usually wouldn't wear cutesy jewelry with little smiling sweets on them, but I think I'd make an exception for those guys.

Post a Comment