Saturday, 2 January 2010

The Saturday Salute 02.01.10


 Image thanks to 18fps

Almost forgot this due to over-excitement at all the M.Y.L.A mania, but here it is. Don't let it distract you from your homework too long, cookies!

Mermaid says we are most interesting when we are loving & creative.

The most wonderful new blog discovery: Colour Me Katie. Her life is art, through and through.

Can you say useful? Because this is. Glam Grad Student, you always do right by us!

12 Links to Help You Make Great New Year Resolutions - there is serious goodness to be found here.

I know I linked him last week, but I just love Steve Pavlina's idea for having "a primary focus for the upcoming year." Read more here. I'm thinking about doing something similar, but having a different focus for each month, what do you think?

3 comments:

A said...

Oooh, thanks for linking to me! Glad you liked the post!

Aury said...

Great links! Have always admired Color me Katie's blog, the photos are just mind-blowing and her life looks like so much fun!
The primary focus thing seems like a great idea. I'm having a primary focus per every couple of months- basically giving myself deadlines for each of my goals.

Kim Bishop said...

Thanks so much for the link!

Post a Comment