Saturday, 23 January 2010

The Saturday Salute 23.01.10

As you can see, I'm practising what I preach and trying to take more photos in order to encourage myself to live more magically. Evidence:


A new blouse.


My divine, clothbound Penguin Classics

Enough about me. Seeing as I've forgotten what I know is a favourite treat for many of you, two whole weeks in a row, it's time to pull up a chair, grab a favoured beverage, and get stuck into quite possibly the biggest. Salute. ever.

Have you thought about Life After College? It's never too early!

Ask yourself: what would a nerd wear? and discover some seriously cute outfits.

Umm, about this life... Can I have it please? Thanks. Or, maybe this one.

Ooh la la, Domestic Sluttery.

How to Establish Your Style Trademark from CF.

This image is chillingly beautiful.

Enjoy the finer things in life with 'cause I'd Rather Waste My Life Pretending.

100% drool-mania.

The Old Sexy is the New Sexy is the Old Sexy.

You know I have to love a blog called Pink Bow.

oh, hello friend.

Seth Godin says: no, everything is not going to be okay. Hard-hitting and goooooood.

And, finally, if you don't laugh and cry simultaneously to this then, well, I'm sorry to tell you: you are dead inside.

And that's my show & tell for the weekend, anything to toss into the mix?

5 comments:

Sandra - If it comes in pink said...

I like your tights :)

Aury said...

These links are totally awesome! I went through everything and love them ALL!!!

Harriet said...

What an excellent round up! And those cloth bound books - divine! I only have a few beautifully bound books but I treasure them.

adressandabike said...

Thanks for the link!

What Would a Nerd Wear said...

thank you thank you! i'm flattered to be featured, especially alongside such gorgeous tights and amazing literature.

Post a Comment