Wednesday, 24 February 2010

Eclectic Aesthetic 24.02.10


Just a little outfit from a few weeks back. Very few times do I actually feel like what I wear portrays my aspired-to style, this one, however, really did what I wanted it to. Hope you like it, treacle tarts.

Coat, Blouse and Shorts ♥ H&M
Scarf ♥ Warehouse
Jumper ♥ Primark
Tights ♥ Joy
Bag ♥ Suzy Smith
Shoes ♥ US Urban Outfitters (bought way back when I went to Vegas - I love them!)

I'm such a busy bunny at the moment, I wish I had time to post everyday like last month but I'm just rushed off my feet! Rest assured, though, that there are plenty of exciting things coming along for you all in the near future, I'm even hoping to start a new blog... More on that soon!

6 comments:

Marthe said...

Nice outfits! And you have no snow, aww... I'm looking forward to wearing my spring outfits! :)

Laughter-Loving Stacy said...

Adorable! I wish I could pull tights off! :) :)

Hillary said...

I love this look! So sweet. Are those shoes comfortable? I wanted to order them online, but I heard that they're very stiff.

Whitters said...

cute! :)

Megan said...

Hillary - They are not the best for walking long distances but for a little stroll they are fine :)

Harriet said...

Such a cute outfit - I love bright colours to cheer up winter!

Post a Comment