Saturday, 6 February 2010

The Saturday Salute 06.02.10

Image thanks to foxandfeathers

And we find it is Saturday again! How time does elude me...

Well, well, Hello Mr Fox.

Positively Present says don't wait for love: 10 ways to love yourself now.

I just love this, watch the whole thing because the last scene is the most precious!

Lou and Lee do incredibly cute felt hairbands. 

How to get rid of stuff you don't need - made me chuckle.

Also, here is what's being said about my new podcast in case you would like to purchase it (I promise they were not paid or in any way bribed to be so wonderful!)

"I loved the podcast, it was great! I have to get up at 5.30am for work at the moment, and so this was exactly what I needed to make those dark, early mornings slightly more bearable." - Lizzie, Reader

"I just wanted to say that I absolutely LOVED the podcast. It was so good. I don't really have a problem with getting up in the morning, but the part about creating morning routines was so helpful! Also, you have the cutest voice + accent ever. I've already listened to it three or four times. And yesterday, when I wrote a list of things I was grateful for at the moment, I included the podcast. That's how much I love it!" - Greta, Reader

Make my weekend and possibly yours with just £1: Learn to Love... Waking up Early.

3 comments:

Matt at How To Get A Grip said...

Thanks for the link. You rock.

Marthe said...

Have a nice weekend!

ps. I think your doing an amazing job at improving your blog and making it more practical and useful! And I like the way you are slowly monetizing it too, does it work? :)

Megan said...

Marthe - Thank you! Yes, it is sort of working but there's a long way to go :)

Post a Comment