Tuesday, 16 March 2010

8 Easy D.I.Y. Fashion Tutorials

Image thanks to sasha (fujin)

I had a request a few months back for some tips on D.I.Y. fashion, you know, getting crafty with your clothes. I thought long and hard about this, and really wanted to do some tutorials and get myself making some things. Sadly, I suck at making things. Not only do I suck at making things, I suck at finding the time to even suck at making them. Therefore, I have decided, instead, to point you in the direction of some girls who make it look easy:

♥ Love Maegan does flirty ruffle and bow panties.
♥ Amber says repair a dress with a bit of heart.
♥ P.S. I made this does a cute lace bow with you.
♥ Mrs Priss helps you make felt rosettes.
♥ Craft Stylish makes a sweet belted skirt from a mans shirt.
♥ Monoxious show us embellished lace tights.
♥ Running with Scissors makes a delicious D.I.Y. necklace that would certainly get you noticed. 
♥ Cut Out + Keep does a reversible sash tube top.

Do you know any sweet fashion crafts?

6 comments:

Marthe said...

Nice, thank you! :D

Stylist Diva said...

Great post! I also posted a DYI tutorial last week I thought I would share. :0 http://stylistdiva.blogspot.com/2010/03/dear-crafty-fashionistas.html

Sabii Wabii said...

Thank you!!!

Liv said...

Thanks and here: http://thisisbeyond.blogspot.com/2010/02/guide-how-to-make-grown-up-ballerina.html

How to make a grown up tutu :)

Mrs. Priss said...

Thank you for linking to my rosettes! This is a fantastic round up... I LOVE that bib necklace. I really need to try making one of those already. So lovely.

traum.taenzerin said...

thank you so much! i love them all. i have to find some time to do them

Post a Comment