Saturday, 6 March 2010

The Saturday Salute 06.03.10

Image thanks to miyukiutada

It's Saturday! We love Saturday's!

Thanks to everyone who has been buying the podcast, your support is super and always makes me smile. I'd love to hear any more feedback you have? That way, I can make the podcasts better and better, and tailor them to your collective hearts' desire.

Lots of nice links around this week:

Ah Jenny Blake... I find her blog so open and honest and inspiring and, frankly, all-consuming! I was particulary moved by her post on Empty Spaces (and Moving Past Lonliness) and her amazing book journey!

Stevie Pavlini (if I can call him that...) tells it like it is, as usual.

Corporette is a cute blog for the fabulous career woman.

People Tree sell gorgeous, ethical, bargain-priced clothes. I just bought these shorts in 'cloudburst' and can't wait for their arrival!

Also, you can find a belated part three to my 'Design Your Own Career' series over on Miseducated.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, remembering that you are a flower in the garden of the world and that being beautiful becomes you!

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Great links! Have a wonderful weekend!

Becca said...

have you been following Gala Darling's radical self love series? If you have I would be very interested to see how youre applying it--maybe you cld do your own post/series about self love/self acceptance?

Laughter-Loving Stacy said...

Aww, sweet! I'm gonna be a daisy in the world! haha :)

Megan said...

Vanessa - You too!
Becca - I don't really read Gala's blog anymore but I will note your desire for some self love/ self acceptance reading! It would be fun to do.
Stacy - You'd make a very cute daisy!

Greta said...

I'd also love to read your thoughts on self love! That would be awesome.
On a side note, I bought the budgeting podcast just now and am so looking forward to listening to it! Tomorrow morning, on my way to school, I think. Feedback-time later!

Post a Comment