Saturday, 13 March 2010

The Saturday Salute 13.03.10

Image thanks to charlotte rutherford

Just a quicky because my beautiful friend has just arrived from Italy, it is a gorgeous sunny day in Bristol, and I predict fun times are very much on the cards! (Uni work, what uni work...?)

If you enjoyed the L2L Budgeting podcast, you might just love Financially Smitten.

All about getting your own way? Learn 5 Tricks For Getting People to Say Yes from GetInTheHotspot.com.

If you adore baking, prepare to have a happy heart attack at the sight of these button cookies from Bakerella. Yummm and awwww in equal measure!

Swoon over all the handmade spaces at Modish - makes me want my own place so bad it kind of hurts.

And that's all I've got for you, pickles. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Marthe said...

Great salute as always! And thank you so much for the Catching Up post! I'm going to start today!

Have a lovely day in Bristol! :D

Greta said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you, I loved the podcast! Now I'm going to make a budget plan for myself, and I'm going to follow it!

Annabel Candy, Get In the Hot Spot said...

Hey Megan, thanks for mentioning my post and blog on your gorgeous blog. I love your slogan and it's great to have found another lovely lady blogger. There are a few around but we need to even out the numbers with the men:)

Thanks again and keep up the great writing!

Financially Smitten said...

Megan, Thanks SO much for the shout-out! Love your blog!

Vanessa said...

Those cookies are so cute!

Post a Comment