Monday, 19 April 2010

Words to Live By #87

Image thanks to jurvetson

"Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Louis Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein."
H. Jackson Brown Jr

Sorry for the lack of Salute yesterday, I had an action-packed day of shopping in Bath and a BBQ in the sunshine and literally couldn't get home to the computer!  As usual, I will make up for it next week with a bumper edition. For now, I am back to university after a long break to see out the final weeks of the academic year - unbelievable. 

Oh, and thanks so much to all who have bought the latest podcast so far, what did you think?

Enjoy your Monday!

5 comments:

Erica Leexo said...

Megan--
I bought all the podcasts yesterday & kinda skimmed over each one. I have really been trying to work on those three areas specifically, so it was really awesome/funny/totally PERFECT that you covered organization, budgeting & waking up early so far! I only listened to a few brief moments of each podcast but I am already in love! Your accent is so adorbz & from scanning the PDF's, I feel like I'm really going to get something valuable out of them.

Longer review when I'm finished--but so far, I'm super impressed!

A.D said...

I love this quote! It is so very true!

Zmaga said...

This is a great quote, I have to memorize it.

Greta said...

I loved loved loved the podcast! As always, I sometimes forget to actually listen to what you're saying because you have the cutest voice in the universe and that makes it kind of hard to concentrate... But I've read the PDF as well, and it's great. I love it. Lots of love!

Vanessa said...

Ooo this is a fantastic quote!

Post a Comment