Thursday, 6 May 2010

Check Out My New Pink Jumper


Okay, so I said I'd post this yesterday, but I'm so busy just now you would not believe it. It makes me sad because I want to spent more hours behind the wheel here...That said, my grades are up which offers some condolence.

If you can actually be in love with a piece of clothing, then I am with this jumper bought from Glastonbury. It is pink. It is sparkly. It is vintage, and it was a bargain - it don't come much better than that kids! I want to wear it everyday; just looking at it warms my heart. It looks better on, but the weather was too meh today for outfit shots on the terrace.

Here's something crazy. If you can believe it, our little blog - you know, this little hideaway of webspace where we hang out? Well, it was featured right the way across the world in CLEO Magazine Malaysia:


We're top in the 'Hot Sites' section - click to see it a bit better. Thanks CLEO! And hello, hello to any new readers who found Charade via the mag, the more the merrier I say!

In other news, I voted today for the first time. Did anyone else in the UK make their maiden voyage into the polling booth?

I hope you enjoyed this brief update. Ciao.

6 comments:

Leia said...

I voted! And am glued to the tv waiting for the results. Wish they'd hurry up and tell us, I think I'm going to fall asleep soon...

Rosie Unknown said...

Pink. Sparkly. Vintage. Sweater. If you EVER tire of that masterpiece, name your price and I will pay. You are so lucky to have fond it!

Also, mega congrats, you really deserve the recognition.

Zmaga said...

The sweater is so girly and sweet :)) Congratulations for the feature, you totally deserve it!

Rachel said...

Pretty. Very, very sparkly.

curryegg said...

hi there.. I came all the way from Malaysia to say hello. Found your website in CLEO magazine.. beautiful blog you have here. Congratulation... =D

Juliette said...

Hey megan! It's juliette! I am amazed at your webpage it's really great! see you soon =)

Post a Comment