Tuesday, 4 May 2010

Eclectic Aesthetic 04.05.10: Glastonbury


Oh yes, I spent my bank holiday Monday in the small town with the big reputation: Glastonbury. What did you do? The last shot is a little purchase I made which I will reveal tomorrow...

Coat ♥ H&M
Bag ♥ Suzy Smith
Shoes ♥ Urban Outfitters
Heart Tights ♥ American Apparel
Cardigan (which is a very pretty floral pattern, although you can't really see it) ♥ New Look
Shorts ♥ Charity shop bargain but originally Apricot

We had a lovely lunch, (mostly) lovely weather, and a good mooch around all the lovely shops. I hope your day was just as... lovely!

6 comments:

Zmaga said...

Looks like a beautiful day. I love the bag :))

Rachel said...

I LOVE that bag! And I really need to go visit sometime... I really love town with really old buildings... I visit them all over Europe!

M&A said...

Love ur bag!!!

Vanessa said...

I'm in love with your purse.

Keki said...

your outfit is great! everyhting goes together really well. I'm glad you had such a nice day! but because of you post I'm really hungry now :D

Eternal*Voyageur @ Venusian*Glow said...

You look like spring !

Post a Comment