Friday, 28 May 2010

Goodbye for the Bank Holiday!

Image thanks to Hillary

So, we all know I've been a bit of a naughty blogger lately. As I've mentioned a few times, I've really been pouring my heart and soul into my university work, and I'm pleased to tell you that it looks as though it's paid off with First Class marks flying at me from all angles!

The really good news is that I have one more item, a presentation, to complete on Tuesday, and that's it for my second year - wowzerz. What that means is that I'll be back on blogging-form with some juicy articles that you can really get your teeth into very soon, including a double-whammy of my L2L podcasts seeing as I skipped a month.

This weekend I'm sojourning to (hopefully) sunny Cornwall to enjoy the bank holiday - do you have any special plans? I shall be scheduling the usual line-up of Saturday Salute and Words to Live By to make sure you don't miss me too much, and return creatively refreshed and on top form with some photos to share.

As you all should know, I value your support of Charade so much and want to say thanks for checking in on me even though there's not been much going on. My life is going to be a whirlwind of change and excitement in the coming months and I'm really looking forward to having you on the journey with me.

You're all sparkly diamonds!
Love,

4 comments:

Leia said...

have a nice holiday!

Zmaga said...

I can't wait for new articles!

Hayles said...

Have a great holiday! Hopefully the weather improves for you :)

LauraCassidy said...

well done on your fab results! :)

Post a Comment