Saturday, 22 May 2010

The Saturday Salute 22.05.10

Image thanks to noe

It's been such lovely weather this weekend and yet I've been stuck in revising for an exam - typical! What have you all been up to?

I'm being a particularly good student just now, which means avoiding too much time surfing the interweb, hence not as many links as I'd like, but they're goodies! Enjoy:

The University Blog asks Who are you trying to impress?

Positively Present wants you to make a positive mindset your favourite accessory

My friend Cai has a new blog and has been making natural face scrub

The Glamourous Grad Student is performing a little style self help.

Goodnight cherubs.

6 comments:

Kate @ Tres Lola said...

Most jealous of your good weather, it's awful & rainy here.. which means I have lots of inside time to read your recommended links <3

Marthe said...

Good luck with your exam! :)

Rachel said...

I know! I want exams to be over already!!!

Zmaga said...

I am studying for an exam as well :/ But this Salute always makes my weekend better! :D

Alba said...

Same with studying although I wish I was being diligent *sigh* I've been wasting so much time :(

xo

positivelypresent said...

Thanks so much for mentioning Positively Present in this post! :) It was very exciting to see the post brought up in your Saturday Salute. Love your site, by the way!

Post a Comment