Saturday, 15 May 2010

The Saturday Salute 15.05.10

Image thanks to stacy michelle

iiit's... Saturday!

Tonight I am hosting a clothes swapping party, for which I am concocting these yummy chocolate raspberry cupcakes, and naughty P.S. I love you cocktails... I will take pictures!

You can now buy anything you want from Japan - hallelujah!

Possibly one of the sweetest, most creative ways to say 'I love you': the valentine lightbulb from Design Sponge.

Are you a crafter? Thought Etsy was the only place to sell? Well you were wrong my friend! 84 Places to Sell Your Crafts Online.

AMAZING!

My boyfriend has about 10 different vegetables and herbs beginning their lives on our kitchen table as we speak, here are 66 Things You can Grow at Home: In Containers, Without a Garden.

Have a fab-dabulous weekend!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I can't wait to see pictures... they sound SO yummy!!!

Marthe said...

Yay to White Rabbit! :D

I am Danielle and you are? said...

I love the little dachshund puppy in a hot dog bun! So cute!

I can not wait to see the pictures as well from your party!

XOXO,
Danielle
itisajoiseywayofthinking.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Sound like great fun.

Zmaga said...

Hey, I've got something for you: http://zmagasupergirl.blogspot.com/2010/05/rays-of-love-and-sunshine.html

:D

Post a Comment